Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 ½ cups of chocolate cake mix
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons of cream cheese
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon red grenadine syrup
1 tablespoon mint syrup
1 tablespoon sprinkles
How to Cook Chocolate Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the chocolate cake mix, 3 eggs, and olive oil in a kitchen aid and mix them.
- Spread peanut butter on each cookie.
- Put paper baking cups in a 6-form muffin pan.
- In each cup put 1 tablespoon of chocolate batter.
- Add the cookies in the middle and cover them with chocolate batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with the remaining egg and the powdered sugar.
- Divide the cream cheese filling in two bowls.
- In one bowl, put the red grenadine syrup. In the other, put the mint syrup. Mix to color the cream cheese frosting.
- Use a piping bag to frost the cupcakes.
- If you prefer, you can decorate the cupcakes with sprinkles.