Ingredients Needed for Chicken Club Sandwich
1 teaspoon cream cheese
3 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
1 lettuce leaves
0.5 ounce red cabbage, sliced
How to Cook Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grill the chicken breast for about 6 minutes per side and then slice it.
- Fill a saucepan with water and add in the egg. Set the pan over high heat and bring to a boil. As soon as the water comes to a boil, remove the pan from heat and cover the pan. To get a hard-boiled egg, leave it in the pan for about 10-15 minutes. When ready, slice it in quarters.
- Slightly grill the bread slices. Fry the bacon for about 2 minutes, until crispy.
- Start making your sandwich. Spread cream cheese over one of the bread slices and add grilled chicken.
- Add another bread slice and top with Cheddar, bacon, egg, mayo, lettuce and cabbage. Finish the sandwich with the remaining bread.
- You can slide it through wooden skewers and make it look like a real club sandwich!