Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Cake Bars With Vanilla Pudding Glaze
10 ounces chocolate, broken into pieces
7 ounces butter
5 ounces brown sugar
5 ounces sugar
7 ounces flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup vanilla pudding, store-bought (for glazing)
almonds, crumbled (for garnishing)
⅔ cup raspberries (for garnishing)
How to Make Chocolate Cake Bars With Vanilla Pudding Glaze
- Melt the chocolate and butter together using the bain-marie method: fill a pot halfway with water, place a heat-proof bowl on top of it, add the chocolate and butter and heat them while constantly stirring.
- Remove the chocolate mixture bowl from heat, add the brown and white sugar to it and stir in until even. Set aside.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder to a bowl, season with salt and mix until even. Set aside.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to the dough mixer bowl and start mixing. Gradually add the eggs, vanilla extract, and flour mixture. Mix until even.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the mixture to it. Bake for 40 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Cut the cake into bars, glaze them with vanilla pudding and garnish them with crumbled almonds and raspberries.