Ingredients Needed for Farfalle Pasta Salad
5 ounces of farfalle
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 red onion, julienne slices
1 cucumber, thin slices
4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
4 black olives, slices
2 ounces of feta cheese
How to Cook Farfalle Pasta Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add salt and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, honey, crushed garlic, dried oregano, and chili flakes into a jar. Cover the jar and shake it well to mix the ingredients.
- When the pasta is cooked, add it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the red onion slices, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing and mix the pasta salad.
- Divide the salad on two plates and add feta cheese on top.