Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Spaghetti
5 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti
2 tablespoons of olive oil
7 ounces of chicken breast
2 garlic cloves
6 cherry tomatoes
4 sun-dried tomatoes
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon dried basil
¼ cup tomato sauce
1 ounce baby spinach
How to Make Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Spaghetti
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and garlic.
- When the meat is seared on all sides add the sun-dried and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Season with chili flakes and dried basil.
- Add the tomato sauce, spaghetti, and spinach. Cook and give it a good stir.
- Leave it on heat for 2 more minutes.