Calories: 253 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 10 g
- 4 g
Ingredients Needed for Honey and Mustard Roasted Chicken Wings
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound chicken wings
How to Make Honey and Mustard Roasted Chicken Wings
- Grab a bowl and start adding the garlic powder, paprika, chili flakes, nutmeg, mustard, soy sauce, and olive oil.
- Mix everything with a spoon.
- Add the chicken wings and coat them with the obtained marinade.
- Cover the bowl with foil and refrigerate the wings for the next 30 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the chicken wings over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.