Ingredients Needed for Pasta and Vegetable Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ onion, chopped
1 celery stick
1 garlic clove
1 cup red bean
1 cup vegetable soup
1 cup cooked pasta shell
3 ounces of peas
1 spring onion
How to Make Pasta and Vegetable Soup
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add carrots, celery, zucchini, and garlic. Mix and cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables soften.
- Add tomatoes and red beans.
- Pour vegetable broth and add pasta shells.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In the end add spinach leaves.
- Serve warm!