Ingredients Needed for Chicken Thighs With Tomato Butter Sauce
2 chicken thighs s, approximately 8 ounces
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of butter
½ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Chicken Thighs With Tomato Butter Sauce
- Preheat oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Heat a skillet, add the vegetable oil and start frying the chicken. Fry it for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- When ready, add 1 tablespoon butter on the chicken thighs.
- Cook them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- For the side sauce, add remaining butter into a heated skillet and let it melt.
- Add the tomato sauce, salt and let it thicken.
- Add the chicken, cover with sauce and leave them on heat for about 30 seconds more.