Ingredients Needed for Chicken Tenders in Tomato Sauce and Rice
2 chicken breasts s, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons of flour
1 onion, diced
1 teaspoon chili sauce
2 garlic cloves
1 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon corn starch
⅓ cup water
5 ounces of rice
How to Make Chicken Tenders in Tomato Sauce and Rice
- Put the chicken breast in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and the flour. Mix the ingredients to coat the chicken.
- Put enough vegetable oil in a skillet, for deep-frying the chicken. Heat the vegetable oil on high heat, then reduce to medium heat and deep-fry the chicken chunks until golden.
- Lay a large plate with paper towels and place the fried chicken pieces on it, so the paper absorbs the excess fat.
- Take other skillet and grease it with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, then heat it on medium heat.
- Throw the onion in the skillet and cook it until it becomes translucent.
- Add the chili sauce and garlic, mix and cook until onion softens.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir. Continue to cook.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Dissolve the corn starch in water, mix with a teaspoon, then pour it over the tomato sauce mixture.
- Add the deep-fried chicken tenders in the sauce and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Serve the chicken tenders with tomato sauce and rice.
- If you want, garnish with chives.