Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Creamy White Sauce
7 ounces of chicken breast
¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 olives, thinly sliced
3 basil leaves
3 prosciuttos slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅔ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
How to Make Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Creamy White Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the chicken on your working surface and slice it through the middle to make room for the filling.
- Add the bell pepper, olives, and basil leaves inside it. Secure it with the prosciutto slices.
- Add the chicken in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the heavy cream and whole grain mustard. Stir, and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven, slice it in 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices, and serve it with the sauce.