Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Creamy White Sauce
If you want to make chicken breast the star of your meal tonight, here is a nice, simple recipe you can try. First stuff it with olives, bell pepper, and basil, and wrap it in prosciutto. Add it in the oven, which will make the meat tender, and give it that wonderful smoky and salty flavor that prosciutto has to offer. It’s satisfying on its own, so you won’t be needing any side, just a nice creamy sauce to go with it!
Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Creamy White Sauce
7 ounces of chicken breast
¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 olives, thinly sliced
3 basil leaves
3 prosciuttos slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅔ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
How to Make Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Creamy White Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the chicken on your working surface and slice it through the middle to make room for the filling.
- Add the bell pepper, olives, and basil leaves inside it. Secure it with the prosciutto slices.
- Add the chicken in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the heavy cream and whole grain mustard. Stir, and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven, slice it in 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices, and serve it with the sauce.
Please can you send to me your electronic book containing all this menu and receipe. May be with some video of your dishe. I really appreciate the good work.
Like this one?