Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Lemon and Olive Tagine
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
0.5 giblets removed
0.5 ounce butter
1 lemon, sliced
1 onion, chopped
1 lime, sliced
4 ounces of olive
1 cup chicken stock
How to Cook Chicken, Lemon and Olive Tagine
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and butter.
- Melt the butter, and cook the chicken until golden on all sides. From time to time, coat the chicken with melted butter.
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Lay the chicken in a clay baker. Add the lemon slices, onion, lime, and olives.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Cover the chicken with a lid.
- Lay the clay baker into the oven for the next 45 minutes!