Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Pizza with Chorizo and Feta
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tomato, sliced
2 egg yolks
8 slices of chorizo
3 ounces of feta, crumbled
fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Spaghetti Pizza with Chorizo and Feta
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill around half of it with water. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package. After they’re ready, drain them.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat and add the pasta. Press down on them, evenly spreading them in the pan. Add the egg yolks and mix them with the pasta.
- Add the Chorizo slices, feta cheese, and fresh basil. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and cook the pizza for 20 minutes.
- Serve it with shredded parmesan on top and a touch of parsley.