Ingredients Needed for Chicken Cordon Bleu
6 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon mixed spices
1 cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
1 cup breadcrumbs
8 broccoli florets
1 zucchini, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Preheat the oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Place the chicken breast on a wooden board and slice it through the middle.
- Season it with salt with herbs, ginger powder, and mixed spices.
- Wrap it with plastic foil and level it with a plate.
- Use ham and cheese as a filling.
- Carefully wrap the cordon bleu so you don’t lose any of the filling. You can use some toothpicks to seal it.
- Coat the cordon bleu with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Add it into a baking tray with broccoli, zucchini, and carrots.
- Season it with olive oil and salt.
- Place the tray in the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Serve warm!