Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast, Olive and Carrot Stew
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, small chunks
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, shredded
6 ounces of black olives, without pit
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon black peppercorn
½ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Chicken Breast, Olive and Carrot Stew
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 15 minutes, while stirring often in the process.
- After it’s ready, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it for 1 minute. Add the carrot and stir.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon, and pour it in the skillet. Add the olives, chicken, and bay leaves. Add salt, black peppercorns and cover with a lid.
- Let the dish simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add the tomato sauce, stir, and leave everything on heat for 2 more minutes.