Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Veggie Stew 3 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 baby corns cobs
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup white wine
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon pine nut
How to Cook Chicken and Veggie Stew
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the chicken thighs and season them with salt and pepper.
- Fry them for about 7-8 minutes per side, or until golden and crispy.
- Separately, heat another skillet, add the olive oil and first add the sliced carrot.
- After 1-2 minutes, add the bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the baby corn, tomato sauce and a few basil leaves.
- Add 1/2 cup of white wine and bring it to a boil.
- Stir it and add cherry tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Finally, add previously cooked chicken thighs, reduce heat and let it cook for 1-2 minutes more.