Ingredients Needed for Deep-Fried Seafood With Mayo Sauce
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
½ cup flour
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon caper
4 baby octopuses
vegetable oil for frying
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon chili paste
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Deep-Fried Seafood With Mayo Sauce
- Superficially score the squid and slice it in halves.
- Grab a mortar and add the cumin seeds, dried oregano, mustard seeds, and salt.
- Crush the spices.
- Add the flour in a large bowl. Add the spices, garlic, capers, lemon slices, and parsley. Add the seafood, and mix it with your hands to coat it.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the seafood and deep-fry it for 2-3 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- For making the sauce, mix the mayo with chili paste and olive oil.
- Serve the seafood mix with the mayonnaise sauce.