Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Tomato Spaghetti
1 chicken breast, diced
⅓ cup sun-dried tomato es
6 ounces of yellow cherry tomato
50 grams of baby spinach
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon pepper
2 garlics, finely chopped
7 ounces of cooked spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Chicken and Tomato Spaghetti
- Pour the vegetable oil into the frying pan and add the diced chicken breast.
- Start frying it while stirring.
- When the meat starts changing color, add the sun-dried tomatoes, yellow cherry tomatoes, and the baby spinach. Stir.
- Add the salt, chili flakes, and pepper and keep stirring.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the mix together with the cooked spaghetti.
- Cook and stir the mixture for 5 minutes.
- At the end, chop the parsley and sprinkle it over the dish.