4 medium potatoes
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 ounces of salami, sliced (30 - 35 slices)
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
3 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, grated
3 ounces of cheddar, grated
- Cut the potatoes more than halfway through into slices. You can do this by placing them between 2 pieces of flatware or other objects which will act as stoppers for the knife.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roomy baking dish. Coat them with vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake for 60 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from oven. Fit the slices of salami into the spaces between the potato slices. Coat the potatoes with tomato sauce.
- Top with grated cheddar or mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Optionally, serve garnished with thin slices of radish and chopped spring onion.