Ingredients Needed for Perfectly Poached Egg
4 cups of water
1 tablespoon vinegar
How to Cook Perfectly Poached Egg
- Heat a saucepan and fill it with water.
- Add a pinch of salt, pour the vinegar and bring it to a boil.
- Crack the egg in a separate ramekin or cup, and gently pour it in the saucepan.
- Use a spoon and create a gentle whirlpool that will help the egg white wrap around the yolk.
- Cook the egg for about 2 (really soft egg) to 4 (soft to firm one) minutes.
- Remove the egg with a slotted spoon.
- Serve it on top of your favorite sandwiches. You can try one with toast bread, Cheddar, lettuce and cherry tomatoes.