Ingredients Needed for Pulled Duck Leg With Tagliatelle
1 tablespoon butter
2 duck legs (8-9 ounces each)
10 ounces of tagliatelle (6 nests)
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Pulled Duck Leg With Tagliatelle
- Melt the butter in an oven-proof skillet over low heat and add the duck legs. Turn the heat to medium-high and cook for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Bake for 90 minutes at 400⁰F/195⁰C.
- Place the cooked duck legs on the work surface and pull the meat. Discard the bones.
- Fill a cooking pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add the tagliatelle nests and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Using the same skillet with the drippings, cook the garlic over low heat until tender.
- Add the pulled meat, season with salt and pepper and stir in.
- Add the tagliatelle. Add lemon juice and lemon zest to taste. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, stir in and serve warm.