Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Corn and Bacon Casserole
3 bacon, chopped
6 ounces of sweet corn
⅔ cup cream cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
½ cup shredded parmesan
How to Cook Cheesy Corn and Bacon Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet and add the chopped bacon.
- Fry it until golden and crispy.
- Use a large bowl and add the sweet corn, cream cheese, mozzarella, and bell peppers.
- Season it with chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Put the mixture into a baking tray and cover it with the shredded parmesan.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve it with a few basil leaves on top.