Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Minced Meat Casserole
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 pound minced meat
½ cup spring onion
1 chili pepper
8 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Bacon and Minced Meat Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Stir fry the minced meat until it turns brown.
- Add the chopped spring onion and the chili pepper.
- Stir everything for 2 minutes.
- Take an oven pan and put slices of bacon on the bottom: 4 vertically and 8 horizontally.
- Add half of the fried minced meat on them.
- A layer with half of the mozzarella comes next. Then another layer of bacon, and the rest of the minced meat.
- Top everything off with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.