½ cup walnuts
½ cup cashews
½ cup pecan nuts
½ cup pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon sugar
¼ cup coconut flakes
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and add the walnuts, cashew, pecans, and pumpkin seeds.
- Season with cinnamon. Add the sugar, coconut flakes and agave syrup.
- Mix everything, then drizzle vanilla extract and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Bake the nut bar for 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, let it cool, then break it into pieces and enjoy it!