Calories: 355 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 31 g
- 7 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheese Bundt Cake
1 ½ pounds of cream cheese
6 ounces of ricotta
6 ounces of sour cream
¼ cup sweetener
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon olive oil
For the toppings:
heavy whipping cream
How to Make Cheese Bundt Cake
- Heat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Fill a large tray with halfway with water and slide it into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Next, add the cream cheese in a large bowl with the ricotta and sour cream. Mix them until smooth. Add the sweetener and mix it with the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Add the obtained mixture over the cream cheese mixture, and mix everything until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a round bundt pan. Add the pan to the water-filled tray.
- Reduce the heat to 280°F/140°C. Slide the tray into the oven and bake for 90 minutes.
- Take out the pan and let it cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- After you take it out, serve it topped with whipped cream and fruit, according to your preferences. We’ve served it with forest fruit and peaches.