Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower and Zucchini Crunchy Bites
½ red bell pepper
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
2 ounces of parmesan
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Cauliflower and Zucchini Crunchy Bites
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Chop the cauliflower, zucchini, and red bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Make the Italian dressing out of the olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried thyme, dried basil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the Italian dressing to the bowl and rub the veggies with it.
- Grate the parmesan over the bowl. Add the breadcrumbs and paprika powder. Mix everything together.
- Put the veggies on an oven tray coated with parchment paper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with grated parmesan on top.