Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese and Spinach-Filled Turkey Schnitzel
7 ounces of turkey breast
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
1 ounce baby spinach
0.5 ounce shredded parmesan
½ cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup panko
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Cream Cheese and Spinach-Filled Turkey Schnitzel
- Slice the turkey breast through the middle to make room for the filling. Cover it with plastic foil and level it with a rolling pin so it can be thinner.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Use a large bowl and mix the cream cheese with baby spinach and shredded parmesan.
- Spread the mixture over the turkey breast, and carefully roll it so you don’t lose any filling.
- Coat the schnitzel with flour, whisked egg, and panko in that order.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and begin cooking the schnitzels. Fry them for about 5 minutes, until golden and crispy.