Ingredients Needed for Carrot Cake Muffins
2 carrots, shredded
½ cup walnut
½ cup raisin
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
7 ounces of cream cheese
How to Cook Carrot Cake Muffins
- Add the shredded carrots, half of the walnuts (keep the rest for using them later), and raisins in a large bowl. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the brown sugar, olive oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Use a fork and mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Sift the flour through a strainer. Add the cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and a pinch of salt. Mix.
- Slowly start pouring the wet mixture you’ve made earlier on, while whisking in the process.
- Grab a 6-slot muffin tray and fill its empty slots with the muffin mixture.
- Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve them topped with cream cheese, the rest of the walnuts, and sugar glaze.