Ingredients Needed for Coconut Toast With Bananas and Maple Syrup
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 breads slices
1 tablespoon butter, melted
red food coloring
green food coloring
½ cup coconut flakes
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
How to Cook Coconut Toast With Bananas and Maple Syrup
- Break the eggs and whisk them with the milk. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in the process.
- Remove the crust and cover the bread with whisked egg.
- Split the coconut flakes in halves and add 2-3 drops of each food coloring over them. Mix until smooth. That should help you get both green and red coconut flakes.
- Heat a skillet and melt the butter.
- Coat the bread slices with the coconut flakes and toast them for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place on a plate 1 bread slice and add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and some banana slices.
- Add another slice and top with blueberry topping and a few blueberries.
- Top with the third slice and add chocolate topping and coconut flakes.
- Finally, add the remaining slice, and top with remaining maple syrup and a few cranberries.