Calories: 318 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 26 g
- 14 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Thighs With Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce3 chicken thighs 1 tablespoon vegetable oil salt 1 teaspoon paprika powder ½ lime 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 chili 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce ¼ cup red wine 1 tablespoon honey fresh coriander leaves 1 tablespoon honey
How to Make Chicken Thighs With Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Place the chicken thighs on a wooden board and chop them in about 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the chicken.
- Season it with salt and paprika powder and shred lime zest.
- Add the soy sauce and the dried tomatoes while stirring in the pan.
- Slice 1 red chili and add it in the pan with the Worcestershire sauce, the red wine and the honey.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer, until the sauce thickens.
- Before you take it out of the skillet, add a few coriander leaves.
- Turn off the heat and serve.