Salami and Mozzarella Stuffed Loaf
We think that bread and pastries are simply magic! Freshly baked bread smells divine, and its crispy crust is something to die for! Just grab a loaf and fill it with salami, mozzarella, fresh basil, bacon, and marinara sauce. Can you imagine something better than this?
Ingredients Needed for Salami and Mozzarella Stuffed Loaf
⅔ cup marinara sauce
5 ounces of mozzarella
2 ounces of salami, sliced
½ onion, sliced
1 basil leaves
1 ounce bacon, cubes
How to Make Salami and Mozzarella Stuffed Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Remove the top of your loaf and scoop out the middle.
- Cut the mozzarella into 6 slices.
- Put inside the loaf 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- Add 3 slices of mozzarella, the salami slices, a layer of onion slices, the basil, and the bacon.
- Top the loaf with the remaining marinara sauce and the last slices of mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.