Ingredients Needed for Apple and Potato Chicken Salad
5 ounces chicken breast
2 potatoes, peeled
1 apple, cubed
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Make Apple and Potato Chicken Salad
- Fill a pot halfway with water, salt it, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the chicken breast, cover with the lid, and boil for 20 minutes.
- Place the boiled chicken breast on the work surface and cube it.
- Fill a pot halfway with water, bring it to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil them for 20-25 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Cube the boiled potatoes and add them to a bowl together with the meat, apple, and olive oil.
- Mix until even and serve.