Ingredients Needed for Fried Salmon With Buttered Potatoes
2 salmons steaks, approximately 6 ounces each
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon fish sauce
2 ounces of butter
6 mint leaves
How to Cook Fried Salmon With Buttered Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Peel off the skin of the potatoes and add them in a saucepan full of boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and boil them for about 20 minutes.
- Season the salmon steaks with pepper, olive oil, and fish sauce.
- Bake it in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Move the boiled potatoes in a bowl and add butter and mint leaves. Cover and let them rest for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the salmon steaks with the buttered potatoes.