Ingredients Needed for Spiced Salmon and Zucchini Skewers
14 ounces of salmon, diced
½ teaspoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Spiced Salmon and Zucchini Skewers
- Slice the zucchini and cut each slice into quarters
- Add the salmon and zucchini to a large salad bowl.
- Season with brown sugar, chili flakes, white pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Pour a small drizzle of olive oil and mix everything.
- Slide the salmon chunks and the zucchini through the wooden skewers.
- Start your electric grill and grill the salmon skewers for around 5 minutes.