Ingredients Needed for Caramelized Apple Crepes With Ice Cream ½ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
5 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon butter
8 vanilla ice creams
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
How to Cook Caramelized Apple Crepes With Ice Cream
- Sift the flour in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, the eggs, and milk.
- Use a vertical mixer or a whisk to blend everything until you get a thin batter.
- Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and make 4 crepes. Set them aside.
- When you finish making the crepes, add the sugar in the same skillet and let it melt, on low heat.
- Add the butter, stirring often, until you obtain a brown caramel syrup.
- Caramelize 4-6 apple slices into this syrup.
- Lay one crepe on a plate, add 2 vanilla ice cream scoops, top with one caramelized apple slice, and the remaining caramel syrup.
- Do the same with the remaining crepes.