Sunny-Side-Up Pizza With Mushrooms
Vegetarian and packed with proteins. This is how this ricotta, mushroom, and broccoli pizza presents itself on your table. Serve it in a funny way by cooking the sunny-side-ups right on it. An easy visual clue as to how to portion the whole thing. Capisci?
Ingredients Needed for Sunny-Side-Up Pizza With Mushrooms
8 ounces of pizza dough
¾ cup ricotta
8 mushrooms, sliced
0.5 broccoli, cut into smaller pieces
2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 ounce arugula
How to Make Sunny-Side-Up Pizza With Mushrooms
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the pizza dough on it. Coat it with ricotta and add the sliced mushrooms.
- Add the broccoli, vinegar, and oil to a bowl. Season with paprika and garlic powder and mix until even.
- Top the dough with the broccoli mixture and with arugula.
- Carefully add the eggs, season with salt and pepper, then bake for 15 minutes at 450⁰F/220⁰C.
- Portion it and serve it with a red dip.