Ingredients Needed for Butternut Squash and Spinach Tortellini
5 ounces of tortellini
1 cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon paprika powder
lemon pepper seasoning
3.5 ounces of butternut squash, mashed
2 ounces of baby spinach
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Butternut Squash and Spinach Tortellini
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the tortellini and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat a skillet over medium heat and pour the heavy cream. Add the nutmeg, paprika, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Add the butternut squash mash and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Add the pasta, spinach, and stir well, leaving the pan on the heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- You can serve the dish with some chopped parsley on top.