Ingredients Needed for Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
2 ounces of butter
⅓ cup sugar
¼ cup yogurt
⅔ cup poppy seeds
⅓ cup lemon juice
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ cups of powdered sugar
How to Cook Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl. Mix them until even using a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs and yogurt. Keep mixing until smooth. Add the poppy seeds and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix more.
- Strain the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl. Add the baking powder. Mix more until even using a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a 7 1/2 x 3 inches (19 x 8 cm) Bundt pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- For the icing, add the powdered sugar and the remaining lemon juice to a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the icing over the cake. Garnish with poppy seeds.