Calories: 513 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 27 g
- 44 g
Ingredients Needed for Butter Steak With Carrot and Parsnip Puree
12 ounces of rump steak
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of butter
⅔ cup vegetable stock
⅓ cup heavy cream
How to Make Butter Steak With Carrot and Parsnip Puree
- Rub the rump steak with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the steak on both sides.
- Divide the butter in two equal parts. Add half in the skillet and let it melt. Cook the steak in butter.
- Slice the carrots and the parsnip.
- Boil some water in a skillet. Sprinkle salt, and add the carrots and parsnip slices.
- When the vegetables are boiled, add them in a blender.
- Add the remaining butter, vegetable stock, heavy cream, and salt. Mix until you make a puree.
- Serve the steak with carrot and parsnip puree.