Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Yogurt Snack
½ red bell pepper, diced
4 ounces of smoked salmon
7 ounces of yogurt
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Smoked Salmon and Yogurt Snack
- Thinly chop the red bell pepper and slice the bocconcini.
- Slice and then crush the eggs. Thinly slice the smoked salmon.
- Add the yogurt in a piping bag.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of yogurt to cover the bottom of a glass.
- On top, add half of the bell peppers, 1-2 salmon slices, yogurt, egg, yogurt again, and top it with spring onion and a few bocconcini slices.
- Repeat the steps to make one more portion.