Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Cauliflower Cream Soup
8 cauliflower florets
8 broccoli florets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon butter
½ teaspoon sugar
¼ cup chicken stock
2 rosemary sprigs
½ cup heavy cream
How to Make Broccoli and Cauliflower Cream Soup
- Add water n a large pan, add salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower and boil them until they are completely cooked and tender.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced carrot, butter, and a slight hint of sugar.
- Mix until the butter and sugar are melted, then add half of the chicken stock.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and continue cooking until the carrot is tender. Remove the rosemary.
- Add all of the veggies into your food processor. Pour the heavy cream and the remaining chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend everything into a smooth cream. If necessary, add some more chicken stock.