Ingredients Needed for Turkey Strip Salad
5 ounces of turkey breast
½ cup flour
½ cup panko
vegetable oil for frying
1 iceberg lettuce
2 ounces of valerian salad
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
0.5 ounce shredded parmesan
How to Cook Turkey Strip Salad
- Slice the turkey breast into long, thin strips. Season with salt and pepper.
- Break the egg and whisk it. Coat the turkey with flour, whisked egg, and panko.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and deep-fry the turkey strips for about 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Chop the salad and place it in a large salad bowl. Add the valerian, cherry tomatoes, season with salt, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Finally, add turkey and shredded parmesan.