Ingredients Needed for Avocado and Banana Smoothie
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups of almond milk
How to Make Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- You can start with slicing the banana.
- Slice the avocado into halves and remove its pit.
- Add them in a blender along with the honey and almond milk.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Add the ice in a separate blender and add the lemon zest and fresh mint. Blend and place the mix on the bottom of 2 separate glasses.
- Fill the glasses with the remaining banana and avocado mix.