Ingredients Needed for Steak Finger Sandwich
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
½ zucchini, thin layers
2 teaspoons of barbecue sauce
4 lettuces leaves
4 breads slices, toasted
2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
How to Cook Steak Finger Sandwich
- Cut the beef tenderloin into very thin slices.
- Whisk the egg with milk to make egg wash.
- Coat the beef slices with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the beef strips until golden brown.
- Lay a plate with paper towels and place the fried strips on it, to absorb the excess oil.
- Grease with oil and heat up your grilling machine.
- Grill the zucchini and carrot.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce on one toast, add 2 lettuce leaves, half of the fried beef strips and the zucchini and carrot slices. Spread mayo on another toast slice and top your sandwich with it.
- Do the same for the second sandwich.