Ingredients Needed for Butter Smashed Potatoes
1 tablespoon butter
8 new potatoes
⅓ cup chicken stock
How to Make Butter Smashed Potatoes
- Wash the potatoes very well, because you’ll cook them without peeling their skin.
- Melt the butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- Throw in the potatoes, coat them with melted butter, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, cover the skillet, and cook the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes on a plate and mash them just a little, with a fork, without peeling them.
- Season with salt, pepper, and fresh parsley.
- Serve warm!