Ingredients Needed for Beef, Mozzarella and Bacon Stuffed Bread
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of beef steak
1 tablespoon butter
2 ounces of sliced bacon
6 cheddars cheese
4 lettuces leaves
½ red bell pepper
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Beef, Mozzarella and Bacon Stuffed Bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat the oil in a medium iron cast skillet to high. Add the pieces of steak. Cook them on each side, for about 4-5 minutes. Add the butter, cut it in 5-6 pieces. Tilt the skillet a little, so the melted butter gathers in the low end.
- Use a spoon to scoop the butter and pour it on top of the steaks.
- After the beef is done, use the same skillet to cook the bacon for 3-4 minutes, until it’s nice and crunchy.
- Let the beef rest for about 10 minutes. Cut it in long strips.
- Take the loaf of bread and cut off the top part. Scoop out the interior of the bread. Place the beef at the bottom, in one layer. Add a layer of Cheddar cheese, one of shredded lettuce, the chopped bell peppers, mayonnaise, the sliced bacon, and the mozzarella. Put the top of the bread loaf over everything, like a lid. Wrap the bread in a tin foil.
- Press for 30 minutes with something heavy, whatever you have around in the kitchen.
- Bake for 20 minutes.