Ingredients Needed for Bread Frittata
1 tablespoon butter
3 breads slices, cubed
½ cup grated parmesan
3 ounces of smoked ham, cubed
¼ cup heavy cream
4 tablespoons of mixed seed
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon pine nut
How to Cook Bread Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the bread cubes in the skillet and toast them, stirring often.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add salt, pepper, the grated parmesan, smoked ham, and heavy cream.
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixed seeds in the skillet, then pour the egg mixture over the seeds and the bread.
- Add some red bell pepper slices.
- Transfer the cast-iron skillet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take another skillet and add the remaining mixed seeds and the pine nuts in it. Stir and roast them.
- Take the skillet out of the oven and sprinkle the toasted seeds over the frittata.