Ingredients Needed for Pancake Tower
2 cups of flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ tablespoon baking soda
3 tablespoons of white sugar
2 tablespoons of vanilla sugar
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup forest fruits jam
How to Cook Pancake Tower
- Mix in a large bowl all the dry ingredients: the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the sugar.
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Whisk the egg whites until the foam becomes glossy.
- In a bowl, put the yolks and sprinkle some salt on them.
- Whisk the yolks for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and mix it with the yolks using an electric mixer.
- Pour the yolk and milk mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Combine them well, with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs white foam and mix them together.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, to grease the pan’s walls.
- Pour the batter and make pancakes.
- Fry all the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add forest fruits jam and make a pancakes tower.