Nothing works better for a Sunday morning breakfast like pancakes. A whole stack of them! This simple classical recipe needs only your favorite topping. We chose forest fruits jam, but you can be as creative as you like. And the pancakes will make every moment of the week feel like a Sunday morning.
Ingredients Needed for Pancake Tower
2 cups of flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ tablespoon baking soda
3 tablespoons of white sugar
2 tablespoons of vanilla sugar
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup forest fruits jam
How to Make Pancake Tower
- Mix in a large bowl all the dry ingredients: the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the sugar.
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Whisk the egg whites until the foam becomes glossy.
- In a bowl, put the yolks and sprinkle some salt on them.
- Whisk the yolks for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and mix it with the yolks using an electric mixer.
- Pour the yolk and milk mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Combine them well, with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs white foam and mix them together.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, to grease the pan’s walls.
- Pour the batter and make pancakes.
- Fry all the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add forest fruits jam and make a pancakes tower.