Calories: 311 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 17 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Blueberry and Pineapple Crumble Tart
1 sheet of puff pastry
½ cup blueberries
½ cup canned pineapple, diced
2 tablespoons of amaretto
3 tablespoons of pina colada
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
5 tablespoons of flour
2 tablespoons of coconut flakes
2 tablespoons of butter
How to Make Blueberry and Pineapple Crumble Tart
- Preheat the oven to 340˚F/170˚C. Grease and flour a tart pan. Roll out the puff pastry sheet and lay it into the pan, pressing on the bottom and edges. Remove the excess puff pastry, then prick with a fork on the bottom. Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
- Add the blueberries, canned pineapple, amaretto, pina colada, and vanilla extract to a food processor. Pulse until you make a sauce.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch, stir, then pour the sauce into a saucepan. Cook on low heat until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Add the flour, the remaining sugar, coconut flakes, and butter. Knead with your fingers to make soft crumbs.
- Add the fruit sauce to the baked crust, then sprinkle the crumbs on top. Bake for 45 minutes at 340˚F/170˚C.