Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Chops and Mushroom Salad
2 pork chops
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 lettuces leaves, break into medium pieces
3 spring onions s, slices
⅓ cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon heavy cream
How to Make Grilled Pork Chops and Mushroom Salad
- Heat your grilling machine and pour a few drops of vegetable oil on it. Grill the pork chops on both sides.
- Remove them from the grill, then place the mushrooms on the grilling machine, drizzle some more vegetable oil (only if you want), and season with salt. Grill the mushrooms, then slice them.
- Put the lettuce leaves into a salad bowl, add the mushroom slices, spring onion, parmesan, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Add the heavy cream and mix.
- Serve the pork chops with mushroom salad.