Prawn and Salmon Salad With Horseradish Sauce
A nice and fresh salad, just perfect for a light Valentine’s Day dinner. But not only is it light, it is also full of delicious flavors. It has wine and chili flavored prawns, smoked salmon, and a delicious horseradish sauce that goes just perfect with seafood. Try it and enjoy it!
Ingredients Needed for Prawn and Salmon Salad With Horseradish Sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup white wine
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
5 ounces of sour cream
1 teaspoon horseradish
For the dressing:
2 tablespoons of honey
½ teaspoon ginger, shredded
3 ounces of smoked salmon
3 ounces of lettuce
How to Make Prawn and Salmon Salad With Horseradish Sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the butter, melt it, and add the olive oil.
Add the prawns, and season them with chili flakes and garlic.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes. Take them out of the pan and in the remaining fat, pour the white wine and lemon juice. Stir and bring it to a boil. Add the parsley, season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
- For the sauce, add the sour cream in a small bowl. Mix it with horseradish, salt, and pepper.
- Add the honey in a small bowl. Shred the lemon zest, and pour the juice from half a lemon. Add ginger and mix.
- Bring all the elements on a plate and serve them together.